While there's a time and place for nearly any form of lighting, we've been seeing one shape showing up more and more frequently in interiors of all kinds of styles. The versatile and lovely sphere is a shape we love seeing gain in popularity again.
Organic, curved, soft and subtle, spherical lights are a great addition to a space because they really bring in a fun look to a room. They have a playfulness to them, but can also appear quite sophisticated. You can install a single hanging sphere, or shake things up with several in a bundle. And — there are tons of options available to you if you are in the market for a sphere-shaped, hanging light fixture, with a great variety of materials to choose from.
1) West Elm Globe Pendant, $99 – $279
2) Stig Hansen Turbo Light, $916 – $1,694
3) Circa Lighting Large Hicks Pendant, $441
4) YLighting Sola Pendant, $3,460
5) B.Lux Globe Pendant Lamp, $1,097
6) Niche Modern Binary Modern Pendant Light, $475
7) West Elm Woven Abaca Pendant, $79
8) YLighting BPL Pendant Light, $1,116
9) Circa Lighting Round School House Pendant, $420
10) Louis Poulsen Wohlert Pendant, $826 – $958
What do you look for first when looking for a lighting fixture — shape, style, price, color or size? How big of a deal is the shape of a fixture to you? Are you feeling the sphere trend? Let us know!