We all want to spoil our moms a bit on Mother's Day. When it comes to gifts, what better way than to give her luxurious "extras" that she wouldn't buy for herself. Whether you're sending a token of affection to your mother who's far away, handing her a box she'll open in front of you, or chipping in for an over-the-top expression of love, these splurges are sure to make Mom smile.
1. Ultimate Hand Therapy Sampler Tin at Crabtree & Evelyn, $70.
2. Lauren Wallet by Hobo, $110.
3. Capri Blue Iridescent Candle at Anthropologie, $28.
4. Fit Bit Flex at Fitbit, $79.95.
5. Poems that Make Grown Women Cry at Amazon, $16.04.
6. Peonies Every Month from Flower Muse, three months for $329.99.
7. Set of Bath Bombs at LUSH, $45.95.
8. Charcuterie Cutting Board at World Market, $19.99.
9. Leopard Print Tieks from Tieks by Gavrieli, $235.