Spotify has been out for a few weeks now and it seems like plenty have scored an invite and have migrated over to the hot streaming service (if you haven't scored an invite, here are some tips). For many, the biggest downside of switching to Spotify is losing all of the work they've done in the process of "thumbs-uping" their favorite Pandora tunes. If this sounds familiar - something we suspect may be common - then check out how to export your favorites from Pandora and add them to a Spotify playlist.
How to extract your favorite Pandora tracks and add them to Spotify:
- Make sure that Google Chrome is installed and up-to-date.
- Download the Pandora-to-Spotify Chrome Extension here.
- Login to Pandora and go to your Pandora stations page (click "Options" then "Edit"). Here you will see all of the tracks that you have given a thumbs up.
- Click "Show All" to make sure all of the tracks are showing.
- Next, click the extension icon in Google Chrome. The tracks will not be extracted to a format suitable for Spotify.
- Copy the text from the extensions pop-up.
- Paste this text into a Spotify playlist.
If all went well, you've successfully exported all of your favorites from Pandora into a Spotify playlist. Enjoy!