How to extract your favorite Pandora tracks and add them to Spotify:
- Make sure that Google Chrome is installed and up-to-date.
- Download the Pandora-to-Spotify Chrome Extension here.
- Login to Pandora and go to your Pandora stations page (click "Options" then "Edit"). Here you will see all of the tracks that you have given a thumbs up.
- Click "Show All" to make sure all of the tracks are showing.
- Next, click the extension icon in Google Chrome. The tracks will not be extracted to a format suitable for Spotify.
- Copy the text from the extensions pop-up.
- Paste this text into a Spotify playlist.
If all went well, you've successfully exported all of your favorites from Pandora into a Spotify playlist. Enjoy!