Earlier this week I had the opportunity to attend the MRKET show in New York with a friend. On display were dozens of amazing menswear brands, and as someone always on the lookout for stylish ways to carry tech, I'm happy to report that there are quite a few excellent laptop bag options showcased. Read on for a few of the favorites and a sneak peek into what you can expect to see in fine retailers come later this year.
As you might imagine for a menswear brand show there were quite a few black bags in attendance, but thankfully for those wanting something a little different, MRKET had just the thing. Note, all bags fit at least a 13" laptop and prices listed are MSRP.
• Frankfurt Field Brief from Blue Claw Co. $190 (Spring 2013)
• Harris Tweed Messenger Bag from The British Belt Company $440 (Spring 2013)
• Artphere Entrepreneur from Beylerian Collection $750
• Journey West Bag from Pendleton Woolen Mills $184 (Spring 2013)
• Back 9 Collection Briefcase from Tommy Bahama $350 (Spring 2013)
• Style 1476 from Tramontano
(Images: Joelle Alcaidinho)