If you haven't noticed, we're in full-on cleaning mode around here (You can even win the techy fruits of Gregory's clean-out labor here). Something about the sunlight finally breaking through the winter clods makes you want to grab a towel and wipe down everything in your house, right? Get started in the kitchen and start reaping the benefits of smoothly-running appliances now.
Regularly deep cleaning your kitchen appliances will make them more efficient—which, if your keeping notes, saves you money and makes your pricey appliances last longer.
Here are a few Home Hacks and How Tos to get you started on everything from the toaster to the fridge:
- How to Clean the Toaster
- How To Clean Stainless Steel Appliances
- How to Clean Electric Stove Burners
- The Easy Way to Clean Blenders
- Clean Your Dishwasher Easily with Kool-Aid
- Clean Fridge Coils Once to Save on Bills Year-Round
- How to Tackle 4 Different Kitchen Appliance Odors
- How To Clean the Stove Naturally
- 5 Tech and Appliance Details You Might Have Forgotten to Clean (But Should)
- Your 3-Ingredient All-Appliance Clean Up Kit