I think I'm becoming strawberry-obsessed. It's part of my spring awakening every year: when affordable organic strawberries begin to appear in the stores. Thank heavens for fresh fruit!
This year, my daughter is also in love with all things strawberry. It's her favorite fruit (and no wonder, they're delicious). How about bringing some of our strawberry love into the things we surround ourselves with? Here are some ideas to celebrate strawberries in all kinds of ways.
- Strawberry Jammin' Art Print ($19, Society 6)
- Felt Food Strawberries ($10, Lilliana Marie Designs)
- Strawberry Cat Art Print ($13, Society 6)
- Strawberry Sherbet Felt Cake ($34, Fabric Fancies)
- Upside Down Strawberry Planter ($13.99, Hearthsong)
- Strawberry Fields Bower ($24.99, Magic Cabin)
- Torva Soft Strawberry Toy ($4.99, Ikea)
- Strawberry Art Print ($25, Lucile's Kitchen)
(Images as linked above.)