Taking a walk yesterday it was clear that spring has sprung in LA. And since Bedroom Month is rapidly coming to a close, we wanted to review some of our favorite ways to usher Spring into our bedrooms and find out how you're doing:
It might be a little early, but while the weather's nice, take advantage of the new feeling of Springtime and get that bedroom in order. Have you had a chance to spruce up your bedroom yet or are you waiting for the 'right' time to do it? Carve out an hour and do some quick and dirty work to help your bedroom out before the weekend and the end of bedroom month.
• If you haven't done so already, take 10 minutes to clean your bedroom and then flip your mattress
• Throw the windows open and let in some fresh air while your pillows bake in the sun
• Add some flowers to that decluttered nightstand.
• If opening the windows didn't help with that stuffy smell, try some natural air fresheners using things you'd find around the house, or if it needs something more serious, check out Gregory's post on aroma capsules and removing tough lingering odors
• Lastly, our favorite, get the dust bunnies out any way you can
As great as tips are, though, it all comes down to what you're ready and willing to do. So what did you do this bedroom month? We're all busy people and short on time so sometimes focusing on one task can make a bigger difference than trying to do 15 things all at once. Tell us what's made the biggest difference for you? Did we miss anything?