• If you haven't done so already, take 10 minutes to clean your bedroom and then flip your mattress
• Throw the windows open and let in some fresh air while your pillows bake in the sun
• Add some flowers to that decluttered nightstand.
• If opening the windows didn't help with that stuffy smell, try some natural air fresheners using things you'd find around the house, or if it needs something more serious, check out Gregory's post on aroma capsules and removing tough lingering odors
• Lastly, our favorite, get the dust bunnies out any way you can
As great as tips are, though, it all comes down to what you're ready and willing to do. So what did you do this bedroom month? We're all busy people and short on time so sometimes focusing on one task can make a bigger difference than trying to do 15 things all at once. Tell us what's made the biggest difference for you? Did we miss anything?