Natural wood, bone, shell, and stone in organic forms, yet shaped and altered by manmade resin and metals, or touched with bright gold.
1. Kisimi Wide Table Lamp from Four Hands
2. Diallo Chandelier from Arteriors
3. Lakeshore Cocktail Table by John Strauss Furniture
4. Obelisks by Celerie Kemble for Maitland-Smith
5. Glitz Coffee Table from Phillips Collection
6. Eclipse Agate Chandelier from Emporium Home
7. Chambered Nautilus Shell from Aerin
Today we're bringing you sneak peeks of this spring's High Point Market, taking place from April 20-25 in North Carolina. Throughout the weekend, we'll also be blogging favorite furniture finds and behind-the-scenes reports, so check back for updates often.
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day