Walking around the Silver Lake Reservoir a couple of weeks ago I noticed the flowering trees that seemed to have come alive overnight. Since then I haven't been able to get enough of Springs blossoming branches and I love how even a single branch can bring the outdoors inside.
• 1. This close up of tight buds about to flower were from a recent photo shoot where branches were used to fill up an otherwise empty corner, bringing some life into the room.
• 2. Maxwell scavenged a single branch and it lasted a long time adding life to a small space on top of the toilet.
• 3. A huge bunch of branches plays with scale in an already large space.
• 4. Victoria added a bunch to her home a couple of years ago, and the picture has stayed in my inspiration folder. The nice thing about branches is that you don't have to do much arranging.
• 5. Nadia's bedroom was already beautiful but the addition of some cherry blossom branches added a little bit of color, a bunch of texture and played with the scale of the room.