Home office organization is often tackled in January, when follow-through on resolutions is at its strongest. But for work-at-home freelancers, the tax year ends December 31st so despite often daunting holiday to-do lists and spending, it's worth squeezing in a few additional expenses to get your office in great shape before the new year.
Whether you invest in a new chair or piece of computer equipment, or simply stock up on some of the calendars we're featured this week, anything you're considering buying in January or February might be better purchased now rather than later.
Unplggd is always an excellent resource for home office tips and inspiration and here are a few more posts to help spark end-of-year office spiff-up ideas:
• Making the Home Office Beautiful
• The Home Office: Balancing Comfort, Function, and Style
• 10 Desk Accessories Under $20
• Desk Necessities
• 5 Home Office Ideas to Steal from the Shakers
• Choosing a Home Office Task Chair
• (shown at top) Vitra Panton Chair: The Perfect Desk Chair?
Image: Wes & Kayla Schwartz