Rebecca Lindemann, the Australian artist behind Spun Mud, creates unique and stunning ceramic pieces from her base in the Sunshine Coast hinterland. Each pot is individually thrown on her solar powered wheel and decorated with her own original designs. The pots are hand painted and pressed with hand carved clay stamps before they are bisque fired and gloss fired to around 1240 degrees in Rebecca's own gas kiln. This process ensures that each piece is unique and created with equal devotion.
Shown above the jump, from left to right
1. Teapots in varied designs ($90AUD ea).
2. Choc Peach Retro Milk and Sugar Jugs ($65AUD).
3. Serving Bowl Aqua Glaze ($69AUD).
4. Aqua Retro Milk and Sugar Jugs ($65AUD ea).
5. Ceramic Mixing Bowls in varied designs ($40AUD).
Read More: Spun Mud etsy store.
(images: Spun Mud)