I'm not Irish, but I grew up blocks from Chicago's massive South Side Irish Parade and I'm currently living with two descendants of the Emerald Isle— I've baked a lot of Irish soda bread is what I'm saying. Here are 20 piñatas, planters, and projects for the luckiest possible St. Patrick's Day.
- St. Patrick's Day Wreath by Oh Happy Day
- Leprechaun Hat Mini Piñata by Jacks & Kate
- St. Patrick's Day Clover Crown by Oh Happy Day
- Lucky Poppers by Studio DIY
- Shamrock Garland by Design Improvised
- St. Patrick's Day Triangle Garland by Hello Lidy
- Giant Shamrock Streamer Garland by Studio DIY
- Pom Pom Shamrock Garland by The Twiddles
- Gold Pot with "Clover" by Ruff Draft (you could use actual clover)
- St. Patrick's Day Cake Toppers (or cocktail picks) by Cupcakes & Cutlery
- Clover Place Cards by Chica and Jo
- Clover Potato Prints by Momtastic
- St. Patrick's Day Geometric Vases (or votive holders!) by Hello Lidy
- Clover Cubes by The Merrythought
- Coffee Filter Shamrocks by We Know...Stuff
- Pot O'Gold Piñata by Oh Happy Day
- Fringey Pots of Gold by Studio DIY
- Kiss Me I'm Irish Cards by The Merrythought
- Four-Leaf Clover Greeting Card by Martha Stewart
- Potato Wreath by L'Art du Bouquet- unfortunately this one is not a how-to, but simply inspiration. Everyone needs a 25lb potato wreath on their door...year-round.
Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? What are you doing this year? We'll be making vegan colcannon and Irish soda bread with whiskey-soaked currants and perhaps re-watching Ondine, Book of Kells, and/or the "Fighting Irish" episode of 30 Rock!