Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- St. Petersburg, FL
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The rest of our house is fairly subdued, so I really wanted to go for a hard color punch in the foyer. It's the first space you see when you enter our house, and I think the yellow is so energizing and happy.
- Colors used in my room
- Yellow, Red, Black, White and Gray
- Tips for using color successfully
- I love color and have to hold myself back so as not to end up with a room that looks like a rainbow exploded. I tend to like strong colors, and find that choosing one strong color and balancing it out with neutrals keeps things from looking crazytown (not the boy band).
- Mustard, Ketchup & One Hot Dog
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012