- Los Angeles, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the glass paneled wall. I can watch movies from my sofa or my bed! My apartment is also seven minutes from work and in a great neighborhood for walking my two dogs, Page and Molly.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- Dust and dog hair -- it's everywhere. In terms of furniture placement, there weren't many options. I needed to keep the living room open so there was room to play (I can roll the ottoman over to the sofa when I'm using it) and had to switch to a full size bed instead of a queen size to accommodate a tiny Parsons desk in my bedroom.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- That's easy. A Dyson DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner. And if I won the grand prize, I'd have my sofa recovered in something that wasn't off-white velvet. It was a Restoration Hardware outlet find, but yeah... I didn't really think that one through.
More posts in Small Cool 2013
You are on the last post of the series.
ATVideo of the Day