It's pretty common to see stainless steel in the kitchen — some even say stainless has run its course there and kitchens need a new "it" material. But something we don't see as often? Stainless steel in the home bathroom:We suspect the reason is that in the bathroom, water gets on even more surfaces than in the kitchen. And stainless can be not-so-pretty unless you're cleaning and drying it with every use. Nevertheless, let's take a look at a few bathrooms that feature stainless steel:
• 1 an amazing stainless bath by Diamond Spas
• 2 stainless countertop with integrated sinks by Metal Masters
• 3 the all-in-one Vertebrae vertical bathroom
• 4 a bathroom with stainless wall tile by Frank Roop
• 5 a metal-covered wall by Quick Ship Metals
We've had stainless steel sinks in the bathroom and we can attest to them requiring extra diligence when it comes to keeping them clean and spot-free. Do you have any stainless steel in your bathroom? Tell us any pros or cons below.