As these displays show, sometimes necklaces can look just as good on your walls as they do around your neck. Plus, hanging them in pretty arrangements lets you decorate and organize your space all at once.
- A glamorously styled vanity display from Lucky Magazine.
- Necklaces hung casually by a window look unexpectedly cool in Nancy and Ethan's House Tour.
- A row of necklaces make for a simple, pretty display in Levi and Evette's House Tour.
- Steven Gambrel piles on necklaces for a dramatic display in the Designers Vision Showhouse. Town and Country via Splendid Sass and Simply Smitten.
- Staggered rows of necklaces add a bit of color to a muted bedroom from Pure Style Home.
(Images: As linked above.)
ATVideo of the Day