The first step in pest control is prevention, so break out the citronella candles and follow our excellent advice below to make sure the critters don't come calling.
- Hot Tip: LED Lights Don't Attract Bugs
- LED Candle is Perfect for Outdoor Entertaining and Camping
- Keeping Bugs Out of the Mancave
- 5 Ways to Help Deal With Bugs
So you didn't follow our sage advice above, and are now afflicted with creepy crawlies? There are lots of options to help you out, from poison, to electrocution, to our favorite, some DIY that's a step above 'scooping up the bug up in a piece of paper and placing it outside of the front door'.
- Castro Mosquito Vaporizer
- Use Office Supplies to Make No-Kill Critter Catchers
- 5 Great Pest Repellent Solutions
- Zap Termites with the Electro-Gun
- Musicpapa Insect Catcher
Not all pests are of the winged variety, so here are our tips for dealing with rodents and bedbugs -- ew!