- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the bold, quirky mix of colors, patterns, and textures in my apartment. Even though I decorated on a tight budget, I am proud of the way my apartment reflects my personality. I feel happy when I'm at home.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1) Get rid of all that excess stuff! Living in and decorating a tiny home is much easier and more pleasant if you live minimally.
2) Find multiple uses for single items and spaces. For example, my desk serves as my workplace and my vanity, while my ottoman doubles as storage for my linens.
3) Choose furniture that fits the scale of your space. My teeny tiny couch and kitchen table create the illusion of a bigger space and have allowed me to create separate living and dining areas.