Spring might seem like a million months away, but retailers are already putting winter bedding on major sale. Here are a few of the best deals I've found for clearance coziness...
- West Elm Diamond Stitch Cloudcover Comforter and Shams, formerly $34-$149, now $16-$79
- Target Threshold Flannel Sheet Sets, formerly $24.99, now $17.48
- Garnet Hill Newgate Quilt and Sham, formerly $48-$158, now $14-$98
- Anthropologie Woven Check Throw, formerly $78, now $49
- Eddie Bauer Portuguese Flannel Sheet Sets, formerly $80-139, now $59-$104
- Garnet Hill Tumbled Swirl Coverlet and Sham, formerly $38-$148, now $14-$88
- Anthropologie Sophie Linen Duvet, formerly $58-$288, now $39-$169
- West Elm Valley Quilt and Shams, formerly $34-$189, now $14-$99
- L.L. Bean Ultrasoft Comfort Flannel Comforter Cover, formerly $89-$129, now $69-99
- L.L. Bean Ultrasoft Comfort Flannel Sheets, formerly $34-$46, now $26-$34
Each of the retailers listed above has many additional bedding options on sale- these are just the ones I thought you'd like best!
(Image credits: West Elm; Target; Garnet Hill; Anthropologie; Eddie Bauer; Garnet Hill; Anthropologie; West Elm; L.L. Bean)