These stylish keychains are a step up from the plastic lanyards you used to give people. Plus, they make for much appreciated, cool stocking stuffers.
- This minimalist, solid brass barbell is ideal for a small set of keys. $89 at Kaufman Mercantile.
- Give your little sister this colorful pouch to hold her dorm room key and student ID. $22.99 (usually $25) at Zappos.
- A striped shirt that works for your Francophile mother or your Where's Waldo obsessed sweetheart. $26 (usually $38) at Jonathan Adler.
- Before your best friend hits the slopes, give him this silk and leather keychain by Bird Dog Bay. $16.
- An ethereal, gemstone-laden keychain for your cousin who's in art school. $28 Meadow Creek Boutique on Etsy.
- A very cool Hamsa hand keychain for your very cool, yoga-obsessed aunt. $55 at Michal Golan Jewelry on Etsy.
- A single, chic stiletto adorns this keychain from Henri Bendel. $38.
- Tru Nord has been making accurate, world-famous compasses for 66 years - now your favorite explorer can have one on his keychain. $33.96 at Tru Nord.