What do you get for the guy who has it all? More stuff! From snarky "Nice Parking" cards to non-hideous touch screen gloves (finally!), here's a roundup of ten snazzy stocking stuffers that are sure to delight your gent on Christmas morning.
The best part about Christmas stockings is the mix of high and low. Amongst the candy and everyday necessities like floss and nail clippers, it's always fun to receive a few frivolous little trinkets. Check out this roundup of ten snazzy stocking stuffers for him.
1. Main Image
2. Nice Parking Cards, $18 from Jack Spade
3. SWISSCO Badger Bristle Toothbrush, $5.99 via ClassicShaving.com
4. American Mountain Leather Safety Razor Case, $39.99 via ClassicShaving.com
5. Personalized Bamboo USB Flash Drive, $24.95 at PersonalizationMall.com
6. Whiskey Stones, 19.99 at UncommonGoods.com
7. DR Harris Arlington Deodorant Roll-on, $23 from C.O. Bigelow and Geo F. Trumper Almond Soap on a Rope, $32 also from C.O. Bigelow
8. Black pepper air candela, $74 at Neiman Marcus
9. Fivepoint Texting Gloves, $34 at etreshop.com
10. Silk Pocket Squares, $45 from Jack Spade
Images: as linked above