tub? Here are 5 bathtubs that can help you store the goods, without losing out on your space.
We hope these unique tub storage ideas will help inspire you to use all of the space around, over, and next to the tub!
- Tub Drawer Levers : Perfect for oval-shaped tubs, this add-on titled "The Stowaway" stores your shampoo, conditioner, and other bathtub necessities in pull-down storage drawers with basket racks. You can purchase side and end panels separately from GW International, based in the UK for 123 and 73 pounds respectively.
- Egg Tub + Bookcase : A funky and playful tub by Rexa Designs features a front modern shelf for extra storage. If you are a bathroom reader, this is a nice little add-on, although towels, shampoo and bubbles may be nice too. This egg tub comes in a variety of colors.
- Tub & Tray : This sleek, European tub designed by Jamie Hayon for the AQHayon collection features curved legs, and a dark exterior, taking the "sterile" feeling out of the bathroom. Although it isn't as storage-filled as the other tubs, this one features a nice tray to store and display your tub essentials, including a sweet spot for a flower vase.
- Rectangle Tub and Shelves : Paper book enthusiasts, meet your tub. Biblio was designed by Antonio Lupi. Featuring either rustic or sleek shelving built into a rectangle, this tub features plenty of storage. This pretty little number rings in at $17,300.
- Tub + Pull Out Drawers: Designed by Vanico Maronyx, this maple wood siding is a customizable add-on to your existing tub. Made to fit various wall and tub shapes, this addition can add additional drawers and baskets as hidden bathtub storage with a nice wood exterior.
Any other great bathtub-specific storage ideas out there?
(Images: As linked)
ATVideo of the Day