We hope these unique tub storage ideas will help inspire you to use all of the space around, over, and next to the tub!
- Tub Drawer Levers : Perfect for oval-shaped tubs, this add-on titled "The Stowaway" stores your shampoo, conditioner, and other bathtub necessities in pull-down storage drawers with basket racks. You can purchase side and end panels separately from GW International, based in the UK for 123 and 73 pounds respectively.
- Egg Tub + Bookcase : A funky and playful tub by Rexa Designs features a front modern shelf for extra storage. If you are a bathroom reader, this is a nice little add-on, although towels, shampoo and bubbles may be nice too. This egg tub comes in a variety of colors.
- Tub & Tray : This sleek, European tub designed by Jamie Hayon for the AQHayon collection features curved legs, and a dark exterior, taking the "sterile" feeling out of the bathroom. Although it isn't as storage-filled as the other tubs, this one features a nice tray to store and display your tub essentials, including a sweet spot for a flower vase.
- Rectangle Tub and Shelves : Paper book enthusiasts, meet your tub. Biblio was designed by Antonio Lupi. Featuring either rustic or sleek shelving built into a rectangle, this tub features plenty of storage. This pretty little number rings in at $17,300.
- Tub + Pull Out Drawers: Designed by Vanico Maronyx, this maple wood siding is a customizable add-on to your existing tub. Made to fit various wall and tub shapes, this addition can add additional drawers and baskets as hidden bathtub storage with a nice wood exterior.
Any other great bathtub-specific storage ideas out there?
(Images: As linked)