We know there are all kinds of creative uses for closets, but what about when you don't have one? One of the quirks of small apartment or home living is oftentimes one or more rooms are missing a closet. Time to get creative and be inspired by our roundup of solutions in real homes.
1. Using a Hanging Clothes Rack: A lovely rack displays those cute clothes.
2. No Closet? No Problem!: Under the bed storage works here.
3. Billy Bookshelf Closet: We recently showcased this great hack of the always popular Billy.
4. Using Lockers as Baby Closet This family used vintage Marine lockers found on Craigs List in lieu of a closet.
5. Haley's Red Delight Nursery Tour: A drying rack works well for little clothes.