You could buy one new, but the chicest looks incorporate refurbished vintage dressers. You can paint one a bright cheery shade and use it in an otherwise neutral room, or go with the natural wood finish and pair it with some gorgeous wallpaper.
- A pretty secondhand dresser to store linens and towels from Young House Love.
- A luxe, antique dresser looks chic in an otherwise modern bathroom from Lonny.
- A grassy shade of green perks up a basement bathroom in Country Living.
- A refurbished dresser makes for a nice sink & vanity, as seen in Light Locations.
- A dresser with crystal knobs and lovely detailing pairs perfectly with a clawfoot tub. From Better Homes and Gardens.
(Images: as linked above)