If you're lucky enough to have a sizable bathroom, a dresser may be the perfect storage solution. It's especially great for renters, since it allows you to reuse a piece that may not work elsewhere in your new place and take it with you if you move again. You could buy one new, but the chicest looks incorporate refurbished vintage dressers. You can paint one a bright cheery shade and use it in an otherwise neutral room, or go with the natural wood finish and pair it with some gorgeous wallpaper.
- A pretty secondhand dresser to store linens and towels from Young House Love.
- A luxe, antique dresser looks chic in an otherwise modern bathroom from Lonny.
- A grassy shade of green perks up a basement bathroom in Country Living.
- A refurbished dresser makes for a nice sink & vanity, as seen in Light Locations.
- A dresser with crystal knobs and lovely detailing pairs perfectly with a clawfoot tub. From Better Homes and Gardens.
(Images: as linked above)