Ah music. It flows through our cars, our homes, the dentist's office, and our elevators. It's a constant thing, and it's something I want to make sure my daughter has a chance to learn more about. One of the best ways is to make sure there are easy options for making music at home.
My daughter loves taking her plastic recorder and "playing" along with her favorite songs. At the age of four, her tunes all involve one note, but we'll work on that next. I have an entire list of kid-friendly musical instruments I'd like to add to our collection. I thought I'd share my top 5 with you:
- A-Okay Ukulele ($54, Land of Nod)
- Hape Eco Jungle Music Set ($15.09, Amazon)
- 8 Note Cherry Dished Thumb Piano ($24.99, Zither Heaven)
- Playful Xylophone ($29.99, P'kolino)
- Flutophone ($5.95, Land of Nod)