Who hasn't done string art in some form or another when they were kids? How fun was that, right? I used to love it, and I was recently reminded that I hadn't done it yet with my own kids.
So I went online to find some inspiration for string art projects for us to try. Here are some ideas:
• Make Grow Gather shares a simple heart string craft that they used for Valentine's Day, though it's simple enough to use with smaller kids any time.
• Pinterest user Alison Bergman has a great photo, showing a free style board with nails randomly set up so that kids can just go up and improvise a string art piece.
• One Crafty Mumma had her child do a beautiful blue string board.
• Lines Across brings up the name style of string art on a corkboard.
• Ruthie Mayes shows how to make a Christmas Tree string art piece, although a little late, it not only can be done next year, but it also fits families like mine who don't mind having Christmas all year 'round.
MORE STRING ART ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Make a Simple String Solar System
• Seriously Stunning Super-Sized String Art
(Images as linked above)