There's no denying our love for string lights. They're typically seen in backyards or outdoor weddings because they create an ambiance like no other. String lights create an atmosphere that we just can't help but want to be in and around. So, why not add them in your bedroom?Sure, they could get real tacky real quick — but when done right the look is quite magical. If you're not a fan of haphazardly draping them over a footboard — DIY Ideas suggests incorporating them into a headboard.
To create an inviting space, pair string lights with sheer white curtains and hang around the bed. The combination will create a slightly enclosed and super romantic ambiance.
• DIY Headboard Ideas, DIY Ideas
• Lights On Twigs, This Tiny House
• Greening The Bathroom, Lighting The Home, Re-Nest
• Romantic String Lights, Ellmania
• Pink and Light All Over, Elizabethhh
Image credit: as linked above