Do you want to start and finish a DIY project in an evening? Would you like to make something that doesn't cost a lot of money or require hard-to-find-supplies? One of these DIY string crafts may be the perfect fit.
Each one is as stylish as it is simple — and sometimes, a quick payoff for a project is just what a crafter needs.
- A minimalist bowl for your new midcentury sideboard. From Good Ideas for You.
- Pick from one of the three Country Living animal templates and make yourself a String Art Trophy.
- These Yarn Block Prints couldn't be easier — but they look like something you picked up at an art fair. From Whip Up.
- Your little sister will be thrilled when you make a few neon string kitchen canisters for her new kitchen. From Paper & Stitch.
- The geometric shapes on these escort cards can be easily translated to all sorts of other little crafts, from placecards for a dinner party invites to handmade thank you notes. From Oh Happy Day!