Recently we noticed how striped carpet at the Hotel DeBrett in New Zealand visually lengthened a small space and animated an all-white interior. In case you liked the look, we've rounded up 10 sources for similar striped rugs.
- Morris Etc: Made in Peru, these rugs average around 57 x 63 inches and prices range from $375 to $420.
- FLOR: Their modular carpet tiles come in several different stripes, including this Shiny Happy Stripe pattern, $5.95 per square foot.
- Dash & Albert: They're a good resource for inexpensive woven cotton rugs in pastels and brights. Shown above: Garden Stripe Woven Cotton Rug, $30 - $414.
- Crate & Barrel: They carry a bunch of stripey basics, like the Cayden Rug, $15 - $80.
- DwellStudio: New this year, their Draper Stripe Rugs come in brown, ink, and persimmon, $200 each.
- PillowsAndThrows.com: Made from recycled and reversible woven polypropylene, this Koko Company Blue Melange Floormat sells for $61.
- World Market: Shop here for affordable rugs in natural fibers and basic colorways. Shown: Striped Wool Tufted Rug Multicolor, $149.99 to $559.99.
- ABC Carpet: This New York showroom has a huge selection of antique and contemporary rugs. Shown: Third Eye, on sale for $300 (reg $750).
- The Rug Company: They sell designer rugs at designer prices, with lots of out-of-the-ordinary striped patterns. Shown: Piper by Christopher Sharp, price on request.
- Scandinavian Design Center: Made from woven plastic, this Molly Carpet in Purple is an indoor/outdoor rug that sells for $73.
ATVideo of the Day