The room has the feel of a photographer's studio, with a great mixture of formal and informal art displays. A chair, table, and floor lamp in the corner keep it from feeling too much like a working gallery, while green plants add just a little bit of color.
Details We Love:
• the photographer's lamp
• other adjustable floor and table lamps to spotlight artwork
• picture ledges for large-format artwork
• wires with clips for smaller papers
• a cylindrical bin for storing tubes of rolled prints
• white walls and floors
• the reading nook by the window
To see more of this home in Gothenburg, click here.