Sewing, along with knitting, has become so popular with 'tweens and teens that there is a myriad of fun books available with projects that appeal to that age group. Whether it be clothing, toys or room accents, there's something for everyone with every taste.
We're rounded five books that the teen or 'tween sewer in your life will appreciate -- be they sewing neophytes or seasoned pros.
• Creepy Cute Crochet DIY Craft Book, $14.95. Over 25 patterns with various skill levels will have your teen creating teeny crocheted vampires, aliens, ninjas and more.
• Stuffed, $14.99 each issue. Technically a magazine, but it's fantastic! Various toy and textile artists present latest softie works and patterns.
• Not Another Teen Knitting Book, $10.76. Written by Vickie Howell, this book presents knitting patterns presented in a fun, yearbook theme layout.
• Son of Stitch N' Bitch, $15.95. 45 projects for men and boys -- who says knitting is only for women and girls?
• Dorm Decor: Remake Your Space with More Than 35 Projects, $12.70. We've featured this book on Ohdeedoh before, but still think it's worth mentioning again. A ton of stylish projects for rooms and dorms.