Side tables are the one piece of furniture that often go overlooked. Most people spend the big bucks on the dining room and coffee table, leaving little budget for any occasional stand. A small side table can have a large impact so it is important to never overlook it.
My absolute favorite piece of furniture in my home is my trusted side table. It is just the right size and adds the perfect touch of style to my room. A side table is a relatively small piece of furniture but can add major design to your aesthetic. I have gathered up some ideas to share with you! Enjoy.
• This West Elm side table ($179) is a perfect mixture of sleek metal and natural wood.
• Add a unique flare to any space with this tri-leg coffee table by ABC Home ($399).
• The Douglas Fir side table ($950) is made from reclaimed laminated beams.
• The Spot Table ($650) is an enamel coated table with a heavy weighted base in cast iron, designed by Tom Dixon.
• The Bone Side Table ($199) adds a contemporary feel to any space.
• Laura Yeats creates amazing wood furniture, but I am in love with her Cedar Rounds ($350 unfinished, $850 finished). The design is so simple but stunning.
Images: As linked above.