My absolute favorite piece of furniture in my home is my trusted side table. It is just the right size and adds the perfect touch of style to my room. A side table is a relatively small piece of furniture but can add major design to your aesthetic. I have gathered up some ideas to share with you! Enjoy.
• This West Elm side table ($179) is a perfect mixture of sleek metal and natural wood.
• Add a unique flare to any space with this tri-leg coffee table by ABC Home ($399).
• The Douglas Fir side table ($950) is made from reclaimed laminated beams.
• The Spot Table ($650) is an enamel coated table with a heavy weighted base in cast iron, designed by Tom Dixon.
• The Bone Side Table ($199) adds a contemporary feel to any space.
• Laura Yeats creates amazing wood furniture, but I am in love with her Cedar Rounds ($350 unfinished, $850 finished). The design is so simple but stunning.
Images: As linked above.