Summer may be winding down but vacation season is still in full swing. For those of us who are currently office bound (home or otherwise) tropical leaf prints are a trend that provides a visual escape. We've rounded up a few examples of the trend in action, as well as resources to get the look for yourself.
1. A leafy headboard makes for a bedroom that feels like a retreat. From Justina Blakeney's blog.
2. In an iconic Palm Print makes a small bathroom feel luxurious. From Rosa Beltran Design blog.
3. A pink and green palette give this motif a preppy Palm Springs vibe. From Style at Home.
4. A palm print pillow is an easy way to ease into the trend, consider it a mini-vaca. Palm frond pillow, $40 from Whitlock and Co on Etsy.
5. The Beverlies series of prints is inspired by the iconic wallpaper design, $61 each from The Aestate.