Whether you want a blank slate of all white, or choose designs and details that make your bed feel more cozy, take some time to consider what makes you feel most like curling up on your bed to relax. Whichever way you lean, check out these trends in bedding for the ones that fit your style:
It's hard to go wrong with all white. I personally love the feeling of going to go sleep in a cloud, so I tend to lean towards these neutral palates. But more and more, I'm seeing these all white spreads with pops of color and texture, in the form of bohemian pillows, subtle polka dots, and colorful throw blankets.
- Lauren and Chad's bedroom from Apartment Therapy
- Joanna's bedroom styled by Emily Henderson
- The Marion House
- Taylor's bedroom from Design Sponge
- The Every Girl
Stripes are here to stay! Stripes can be subtle or bold, and can set the tone for a modern look, a vintage vibe or a nautical theme. The versatility of stripes is appealing and it immediately adds a striking visual interest to your bedroom.
- Angela's bedroom from Design Sponge
- Michelle's son's room at The Design Chaser
- Lucky Stripe in Lime Soda from Feliz
- Mark's Bedroom from his Delightful and Delicious West Village Home tour
- Elsee Linen from Anthropologie
Geometric shapes are a great way to make a statement and bring color and movement to your bedroom. These spreads are bold, so these are for those of you who are tired of a basic white and want your room to speak volumes about your personality and style.
- Assembly Home Pattern Block Duvet Cover from Urban Outfitters
- A bedroom makeover at Design Addict Mom
- The Gullfuglen collection from Funkle
- Lamu Duvet Cover from Serena & Lily
- Kaleidoscope Patchwork Quilt from Urban Outfitters
Which trend in bedding do you find yourself gravitating toward?
(Image credits: Lauren Naimola; Ryan Liebe; The Marion House; Design Sponge; Ashley Capp; Angela Hardison; The Design Chaser; Feliz; Llana Hayes; Anthropologie; Urban Outfitters; Design Addict Mom; Funkle; Serena and Lily; Urban Outfitters)