Furnishing an outdoor space can really add up. This is the perfect time of year to get the best deal on outdoor furniture and get the most use out of it for the summer season ahead. Early June is a time when retailers start to panic at their stock levels and put their outdoor furniture on special promotion. If you are flexible with your style and color choices, this can often net you a great deal, including some of our favorite picks below.
1. CB2 carries everything from furniture to outdoor planters in modern styles at affordable prices.
Favorite Pick: Acapulco Multi Lounge Chair, $249
2. West Elm offers a range of price points for the outdoors, but their bistro set is perfect for small outdoor spaces and their planters bring an instant modern update to both outdoors and interiors.
Favorite Pick: Balcony Bistro Set, $159 for table+$249 for 2 chairs
3. Target has long had a range from Smith and Hawken, and this season their outdoor accessories can't be beat for the price.
Favorite Pick: Caged Lantern String Lights, $24.99
4. Habitat is a great resource for UK readers for outdoor furniture with similar styling to CB2.
Favorite Pick: Sura Black Rattan Armchair, £300
5. IKEA continues to expand their outdoor range every year, and the outdoor accessory range now includes terrariums and solar LED lighting.
Favorite Pick: SOLVINDEN Solar Powered Globe Lights, $14.99
6. Terrain is the outdoor offshoot of Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie, so there is a heavy focus on nature and individuality with all of their products.
Favorite Pick: Coffee Table Plant Stand, $188
7. Cost Plus World Market is known for its ethnic furniture collections, but they also have some colorful, modern outdoor collections this season.
Favorite Pick: Yellow Palm Cover Occasional Chair, $199.99
8. Lowes offers everything for an outdoor space, including fire pits and fountains if you are taking on a more in-depth project. Furniture wise, it has a huge selection of the popular ceramic garden stools that are versatile for every space.
Favorite Pick: 18" silver ceramic barrel Chinese garden stool, $135
9. Frontgate is not on the cheap side, but has long been known for high quality. Quality is an important factor that often outweighs price for outdoor furniture, as it has to withstand the outdoor elements 365 days a year.
Favorite Pick: Set of Two Paris Bistro Chairs, $379
10. Pier One Imports has always been the place for wicker, and now that wicker is coming back with a vengeance it is a great spot to start your wicker collection at great prices.
Favorite Pick: Swingasan Wicker Swing, $279.95
(Image credits: CB2; West Elm; Target; Habitat; IKEA; Terrain; Cost Plus; Lowes; Frontgate; Pier 1)