Honeycomb hexagons seem to be popping up all around us these days. From Nick's Sexy Wall: Adaptable Magnetic Geometrical Storage post to my recent post on Great Looking Soundproofing Solution: Modular Hexagons. If you like the look of clean, hexagonal repetitions than there is more to explore after the jump.Clean, repetitive geometric shapes laid out in intervals are used in design to create a calm and ordered environment. No wonder it is a trend that doesn't tire out. Here are some fun honeycomb pieces that will have you swarming around them in no time.
1. These bright and beautiful hand-painted terracotta Hove Vase are available at west elm.
2. This modern honeycomb clock from Pilot Design stands away form the wall and casts great shadows on the wall that change throughout the day.
3. I'm loving this ivory and marigold pillow made with recycled wool from PlyTextiles.
4. This Beehouse Lamp by Russian Designer Yar Rassadin is the kind of thing I could just stare at for hours.
5. If you're loving the look and feel of these rustic honeycomb shelves made by Josh at Arrow & Apple then you're in luck because there is a step-by-step tutorial featured at design sponge for you to follow.
1. Lorens multifunctional 'Cloud' table is a modern and sophisticated take on the traditional schoolhouse desk.
2. This cube ottoman with hexagon detailing is made from recycled sweaters and is another great piece from PlyTextiles.
3. This contemporary swivel chair from Wisteria reminds me of all the intricacies of a bee hive.
4. This luxuriously elegant wallpaper is aptly named after legendary Interior Designer David Hicks. You can find Hick's Hexagon wallpaper at Verde.
Images: as linked above