Whether a room is eclectic or adheres to a specific style, a great way to pull it together is through repetition of shape or pattern. Can you guess the shape that helps to connect the mix of high/low finds together in this collaged room? It's an easy one — the IKEA rug gives it away. Make the jump to get all the product links and paint color info …
If you guessed a triangle or cone shape, you're right! The lamp, rug, artwork, and end tables all contain this shape.
Furniture, Accessory & Art Sources:
• IKEA Stockholm Triangl Rug
• Rosewood Cabinet designed by Arne Vodder on Bellbet
• Cowhide Rug on eBay
• Glossy Lacquer Coffee Table on eBay
• Twiggy Side Table from CB2
• Arredoluce Three Arm Floor Lamp at Wright Now
• Ian L Shaped Sectional from Room & Board
• Martini Side Table from West Elm
• Multidimensional New Original Large Painting on Etsy
• Artifort F444 Chair by Pierre Paulin at All Modern
• Jonathan Adler pillows
Paint Color: A coat of Valspar Ultra Premium Dark Kettle Black 4011-2 on the wall makes for a great dark neutral canvas to for these pieces to work together.
lmage: Collage by Tyler Goodro of Plastolux