Personally I love bathrooms that are warm with lush plants and colors. I always find it amusing to see what art and magazines people keep over and beside the toilet. Also it’s helpful when the lighting is well done too, versus that horrible overhead fluorescent tint. The right paint, rug and hand towels can really add a sense of character.
1. A modern architects dream, the master bathroom of the Oberfield Residence, designed by Zoltan Pali.
2. Communal unisex bathroom at New York City’s DUVET CLUB.
3. The apartment bathroom of La Padrera, the Gaudi house in Barcelona.
4. A little pink and black charmer, the bathroom of Marc Gomes
5. A hotel inspired bathroom, in the home of John Ruggiero.
6. Inside one of the most original hotel suites I have ever seen was this see through glass wall washroom in the Barcelona Princess Hotel.
7. A collage of random vintage photographs, over a vintage dresser, lines the wall of the restroom inside Poke Architecture.
8. Harriet Zaretsky said the bathroom was one of her least favorite rooms in her house. I think she styled it just right.
9. Claw foot bathtubs will win me over every time! The bathroom of Greg and Anthony was one of my favorite features of their lovely craftsman restoration.
10. A perfect modern and organic mix unite in the Briarcliff View Home, designed and owned by architect John Pugliese.
Images: Bethany Nauert