My camera bag has seen it all. It has been lugged around multiple continents, shoved into overhead compartments and is toted around the city on a regular basis. Sadly it has had much better days. Here are some replacements that win in both the form and function departments.
In my search for a suitable replacement, I have just a few criteria: It is sturdy enough to protect my investment; It is roomy enough for all the essentials; It blends in with my personal style, because really it has to go with everything; And it doesn't actually look like a camera bag. Why? Because nothing screams "Steal me!" quite like a boxy, black nylon bag with a recognizable logo.
In my quest, I found a few options that meet all of the criteria above, plus a few stylish straps to match.
1. Georgia Nautical Bag, $109 from Jo Totes
2. The Brooklyn in Chestnut, $349 from Ona Bags
3. Stardust Silver Strap, $130 from Bloom Theory
4. The Claremont Crossbody, $300 from Lo & Sons
5. Hold Camera Handle, $78 from Hard Graft
6. Stone Camera Strap, $85 from Foto Strap
7. The Camps Bay Camera and Laptop Bag, $429 from Ona