Each of these chairs is gorgeous. Each one would work well around a dining table. And each and every one can be stacked and moved when necessity calls for it.
1. Solid oak Profile Chairs from Matthew Hilton, approx. $319 at Case.
2. A classic chair by Hans Wegner done in beech and leather. Elbow Chair, $1030 at Danish Design Store
3. A handmade heirloom piece from from Portland. Klamath Chair, $575 at The Joinery.
4. Philippe Starck's elegant Masters Chair, $1036 for 4 at YLighting.
5. Lucian Ercolani's iconic 1957 Ercol stacking chair, approx. $413 at Nest UK.
(Images: 1, 3-5 As linked above; 2. Margaret Howell)