It's no secret that there's a wave of vintage hysteria lately. Everyone can't wait to get their hands on a rare vintage find. I'll spend hours traveling from thrift store to estate sale trying to find the most unique piece for the cheapest price. Whether you're willing to pay big bucks from retailers or not, you have to be able to respect these beautiful dining rooms.
I think the key decision is how much vintage you should add to your dining room. Should you go all out and buy a victorian table and pair it with modern mid-century chairs? Or you could simply purchase a table from IKEA and find beat up thrifted chairs on the cheap. The best part about vintage is that everyone can afford it. If you're lucky, you can find phenomenal pieces for under $50 fairly easily (especially in Chicago). However, if you aren't the kind to scour for hours, you can always seek out your local revamp & resale shop and spend a little extra.
• Andrew & Kathleen's Inspired Home
• Susan & Ryan's Less-Is-More Farmhouse
• Sarah & Steve's Attic Aerie
• Briana's Salvaged Sanctuary
• Katherine's Transformed Childhood Home
• Seonna's Hillside Modern
• Heather's Comfortably Glamorous Family Home
• Trish's North Portland Nest
• Anna's Danish Haven House Tour
• The Brick House
Images: as credited above