When you're updating the appliances in your kitchen, it's good to the most suitable one for your pad. Like the other big appliances, you'll likely be stuck for your choice for a few years, so your decision needs to take that into account when selecting a new refrigerator.
1. Bosch Metal Behind Glass Fridge It's sleek, statuesque, and would look good in any number of kitchens. This Bosch fridge tries to distinguish itself from others with thanks to its colors and technology.
2. AEG Matching Fridge and Freezer If you really want a side-by-side fridge freezer but don't have enough space to bring one of these huge fridges into your home, this is something that you should consider. (via Appliancist)
3. Liebherr 2060 Single Door This fridge uses a single door style refrigerator design, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have massive space. It's 36" wide and it's got over 20 cubic feet of capacity. (via Appliancist)
4. Electrolux Refrigeration Drawer If you've got enough room for an extra refrigerator, getting a refrigeration drawer is a good choice since these are mounted underneath a counter or island, saving a significant amount of space.
5. Frigidaire Four Door The four-door fridge allows you to compartmentalize your groceries and cutting down on power usage. It's huge capacity is also beneficial to large families.