Around my house, us human folks aren't the only ones with presents under the tree. And according to recent polls, I'm not the only one buying gifts for my pets. But seriously, one of my biggest pet peeves are hideous cheap dog toys and beds. I figure if the pups are going to have toys and accessories lying around the house, well there is no reason they can't be functional and stylish. Here's a round up of presents for the pup in your life that are (almost) too pretty to be put away.
- 1 Plaid Dog Food Storage Can - Recycled steel storage bin with an aluminum scoop. Available in small, medium, and large sizes, $39.99 - $49.99
- 2 Hoot and Screech Owl Set - Realistic looking fluffy toys, made with tough, ChewGuard technology, $15
- 3 Nina Ottosson Dog Turbo - This interactive wood dog toy is a challenging puzzle designed to mentally stimulate your dog as well as enhance the pet/owner relationship. $51.99
- 4 Doca Pet Y Bowl - Powder coated pet feeder with stainless steel bowl. Available in black, orange, red, and white as well as 2 different sizes, $30 - $36
- 5 Hamptons Crate Mat - Designed to fit into standard crate sizes, these reversible mats are have sherpa on one side and cotton fabric on the other, $40 - $50
- 6 Lotus Bud Dog Toy - The lotus dog toy is a symbol of harmony, purity, and continuity. 9.5" long with squeaker. $19
- 7 Wool Squeaky Balls - Hand-knit 100% wool felted squeaker balls. 4 sizes, $5.49 - $17.99
- 8 Canvas Dog Bed - Made from 18 oz. canvas duck and comes in 7 different color choices, $140 - $200
- 9 Rope Knot Dog Toy - A durable woven ball of rope with a tug feature. Available in two sizes, $7 - $12.50
- 10 Bone Shaped Pet Placemat - A classic basketweave design made of woven vinyl with a slip-proof urethane backing. 5 color choices, $29.50
Since I'm sure I'm not alone in the pet gift-giving category, what do you plan on buying for your furry friends?
Images: as linked above