Have you been thinking about refreshing your lighting? Designers are always referring to chandeliers and pendants as the jewelry in any space, and they are right. Fresh fixtures are the perfect way to ramp up ( and vamp up!) any room. We've taken the liberty of pulling together some really great looks for a variety of tastes.
From classical crystal chandeliers to blown-glass pendants, traditional fixtures offer a touch of glam without being too overt.
- Jacqueline Clear Chandelier at Aerin, $1,365
- Vetro Pendant at Anthropologie, $298
- Crystorama Traditional Crystal Candle Style Mini Chandelier at Build.com, $218
- Wohlfurst Brushed Nickel Crystal Pendant at Lamps Plus, $349.95
- Alma 6-light Bronze Chandelier at Overstock, $129.14
- Burton 5 Light Drum Chandelier at Wayfair, $195
Simplistic forms are key to achieving that modern farmhouse look—metal, rope and a mixture of finishes are usually the main ingredients.
- Archer Black Pendant Light at CB2, $299
- Terra Amélie Pendant at Cedar & Moss, $259
- Capital Lighting Pearson 8 Light Chandelier at Home Click, $618
- HEKTAR at IKEA, $59.99
- Yosemite 6-Light Chandelier at Target, $511.72
- Malplaquet at The Urban Electric Co., Starting at $3,910
It feels like anything goes when it comes to modern lighting forms—the more unexpected, the better!
- 10-Light Candle Style Chandelier at All Modern, $104.99
- Serge Mouille Three-Arm Ceiling Lamp at DWR, $6,759
- Aster Chandelier at Jayson Home, $1,995
- Alden Linear Chandelier by Kichler at Lumens, $547.80
- Datura at Studio PGRB, $1,800
- Mobile Chandelier at West Elm, $349
Natural materials expressed through creative shapes and forms are a clear indicator of the bohemian style.