A mudroom's duo role as an entryway and utility room calls for functional, attractive furniture that looks anything but utilitarian. Our roundup up of entryway essentials features durable products that work hard to look good and keep you organized.
Shown above the jump, from left to right
1. The Honeycomb coconut fiber door mat from India Rose ($35) is 100% biodegradable. When it wears out just toss the whole mat into the compost pile.
2. RecycledBrooklyn's reclaimed wood bench ($60) is made from timber salvaged from a film studio. The bench measures in at 48"L X 9"D X 16"H, making it perfect for narrow entryways.
3. Stash umbrellas in this Spanish-made recycled tire trug ($18).
4. Wintercheck Factory's Arthur Coat Rack ($295) has catch-all cubby holes for wallets, keys, and dog leashes. Plus hooks for hanging coats. Made in Pomona, California and available in four wood and lacquer finishes.
5. Scout thrift stores, garage sales, and eBay for vintage TV trays. Pop off their metal tops and place them by the door to catch drips from wet and muddy shoes.
(Images: as linked)