You bet we're all in organize mode this month with The January Cure in full force. How are you doing? Although it feels amazing to get organized, it may not be the most fun we've all had, let's be honest. How about giving yourself a break from organizing the Tupperware cupboard and moving on to something that's pretty to look at, like your jewelry collection.
Regardless of the size of your jewelry collection, not only can you organize it, but you can really make it shine by incorporating it into your decor with one of these great ideas. You never know — you may rediscover an old favorite hidden in there somewhere.
1. Put your decorative deer head to work displaying jewelry. This piece is from Banana Tree Studios.
2. A stylish, colorful, natural solution from Rebecca's DIY
3. Turn a radiator grill into something stylish and fabulous like Design Gal & Her Handyman.
4. The jewelry organizer for a true animal lover, from Why Don't You Make Me?
5. Mix'n match vintage tea cups for a sweet look, from Paige Smith Designs.
6. If you like a rustic look, try this DIY from Visibly Moved.
7. Give an old type tray a coat of paint and fresh look. From Tonya Staab.
8. A simple solution you can find in your backyard by Mojomade.
9. A bar made just for your bracelets by The Hope Stack.
10. Some thrifted finds and a coat of white paint for a fresh look, from Made by Stephie.
(Image credits: (Images: as linked above))