Bathroom organizers tend to be a bit of an eyesore; plastic bins with suction cups, toilet etageres, and the like are standards that can be tough to pull off with any panache. Luckily we've rounded up some creative, classy examples of bathrooms that manage to be both organized and stylish.
1. Floating shelves above the toilet are just as function as an etagere but don't leave you feeling claustrophobic. From Southern Revivals.
2. Can we all just take a moment to admire how genius this is? Picture ledges are used to display and organize an impressive collection of nail polish. Lora and Frank's Fun Modern Home from Apartment Therapy.
3. A step ladder is the perfect size for an awkward space between the sink and toilet and doubles as towel storage. From Eclectically Vintage.
4. Wood shelves and a matching crate keep things streamlined but stylish in this bathroom. From Design Dining and Diapers.
5. A jewelry holder displays necklaces while a collection of bowls corrals odds and ends. From Lemonade Makin Mama.
6. A cake stand is perfectly proportioned to hold essential like soap and hand cream. From Homeedit.
7. A vintage wine crate fits neatly on the back of the toilet for an emergency stash of toilet paper. From Elsie Marley.
8. Card catalogue drawers are stylish alternative to plastic organizers. From HGTV.
9. A stylish tray is always the answer when it comes to making countertop clutter look intentional. From Lonny.
10. A bamboo tray on a stand beside freestanding towel rack are as functional as they are decorative. From Lonny.