Whether you consider your first apartment to be the shared dorm room from college or that tiny studio apartment you got when you just had to get your own place — most first homes have one thing in common — they are pretty darn small. But, just because you live in a studio doesn't mean you can't be stylish.
Creating a stylish studio is all about creativity and not being afraid to make bold and concise decisions. If you want to create an defined bedroom area, go for it. Don't let the small space get in your way of achieving individual spaces. It's all about strategically arranging furniture to create your dream home.
One thing each of these stylish studios has in common is plenty of furniture. Don't think that just because you have less than 700 square feet you're stuck with a twin size bed and futon. If you really want a queen size bed, but you don't need a desk because you mainly work on your laptop in bed — perfect. It's all about recognizing what you want and need out of the space. Here's some great inspiration from stylish studios from our house tours:
• Rodellee's Tiny Vintage Studio
• Paul's Perfectly Suited Studio
• Matt's Spirited Studio
• Revisiting Natalie's Alcove Studio
• Laura's Inviting Live / Work Studio
• Olivia's Travel Inspired Studio
• Chris' DIY Studio Charmer
• Claire's Studio in the City by the Bay
• Ryan's Georgetown Vintage Americana
• Caroline's Pint Size Retro Whimsy On A Budget
Images: as linked above